Instantly view on mobile scan this picture
A single phase MIG Inverter. Perfect welding in low and medium thickness materials including Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, CuSi3, SST, Al Al Si12 MG5.The MIG 175 is equipped with a Euro style socket for the connection of the MIG torch
- Advanced inverter technology delivers outstanding arc with low spatter.
- Auto-Protection against over-voltage,over-current and over-heated.
- Knob to adjust the welding voltage.
- Knob to adjust the welding current.
- Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
- Perfect welding in low and medium thickness materials including Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, CuSi3, SST, Al Al Si12 MG5.
- Equipped with reverse polarity for special wire Gasless Welding.
- The wire feeder can accommodate 200mm spools, and allows Gasless Welding by means of the revers switch.
- Smaller, lighter and portable, this equipment is protected by a solid metal casing.
|Rated Input Voltage(V)||AC220V±15% 1P|
|Rated Input Current(A)||29.7|
|Input Frequency (HZ)||50/60|
|Rated Input Power(KVA)||6.5|
|Output Voltage Range(V)||@ MIG：15-26|
|Open Circuit Voltage(V)||56|
|Duty cycle at maximum current||60%@25℃|
- 1 Pcs Power Source
- 3M QTB-500A gun and cable assembly
- 4M cable with 500A electrode holder
- 4M cable with 600A clamp
- 1 set Janpan type wire feeder